Basic Warranty Policy Terms
This warranty applies to electric bikes and electric scooters.
Warranty period: The warranty period is effective from the date the BUYER takes delivery of the product.
The warranty covers the frame, battery, motor, charger, controller and LCD Screen, which is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
A replacement part for the mentioned components will be provided if notified of the defect within 6 months from purchase. From 7-12 months the mentioned component can be repaired or replaced.
Front fork, seat post, crank, hub, handlebar, chain, brake lever, rim, saddle, freewheel, are covered by warranty for 6 months.
Consumables and components not covered by the warranty are: Tires, saddle, plastic parts, spokes, rims, brake device, brake lines, brake pads, disc brakes, supports, mudguards, pedals and branded components SHIMANO, TEKTRO, ZOOM
Responsibility and obligation
If the problems occurred within the warranty period, the BUYER must provide the relevant report with information such as photos, videos. We have the right to send the related part to the factory for analysis and identify the problem. The BUYER cannot receive a free warranty replacement if the BUYER has provided incomplete information or no information.
Acceptance of the goods quality
Taking delivery of the product indicates acceptance of the quality of the product, if any quality issues are evident at time of purchase the BUYER must make the SELLER aware of it at the time of purchase.
The following issues will not be entertained under this warranty.
- Abnormal use, maintenance, storage.
- Man-made intentional damage.
- Damage caused by accident, such as falling, extrusion, crash, high temperature (temperature above normal), exposure under sunshine (excluding outdoor products).
- Loss of parts or damage caused during transportation.
- Un-Authorized disassembly.
- Others, such as force majeure caused by natural disasters such as earthquake, typhoon, flood, fire, lightning strike or war 6.
- We reserve the right to amend and explain the regulations according to the law.WerGra Trading (Pty) Ltd t/a E.Bikes